EDHEC Business School joins the exclusive group of the Financial Times’ Top 15 European Business Schools this year at 14th place. The School has gained 11 places since last year, the most impressive improvement found in the rankings.
“This Financial Times ranking yet again confirms EDHEC as one of France’s Top 3 business schools. We are very proud of our School’s progress and increasingly international standing. Its status as one of the world’s leading international business schools is further reinforced by this entry into the Top 15 in Europe, explains Olivier Oger, Dean of EDHEC Business School. Young students or business executives who decide to study at EDHEC today will have chosen to engage in demanding and ambitious training programmes. This will ensure that tomorrow they can make a positive impact on economic affairs and drive value-creation for their businesses.”
This result confirms the international recognition earned by EDHEC in the latest rankings
Master programmes rankings :
- 2016 Financial Times Masters in Management :
- EDHEC Master in Management: No.15 worldwide (No.18 in 2015) and No.4 in France, coming after HEC, ESSEC and ESCP
- 2016 Financial Times MSc in Finance :
- EDHEC MSc in Financial Markets: No.4 worldwide (No.8 in 2015)
MBA programmes rankings :
- 2016 Financial Times MBA and Executive MBA :
- EDHEC Global MBA : No.84 worldwide and No.3 in France
- EDHEC Executive MBA : joined the Top 50 in Europe as No.48
- 2016 The Economist MBA :
- EDHEC Global MBA : No.24 worldwide and No.3 in France (up 20 places in 2 years)
“Make an impact on careers”
This rapid progress also illustrates the successful impact the School makes on its graduates’ careers. Data on the nature of their jobs and the salaries they command are major elements for calculating the rankings. EDHEC’s 14th place is further proof for businesses and senior executives of the excellence of our training programmes.
“This ranking showcases the spectacular progress made by EDHEC Business School without losing any of its identity or originality. EDHEC now offers new generations of managers and entrepreneurs fabulous opportunities to connect, learn new skills, take on challenges and develop their leadership skills.”
adds Franck Moison (EDHEC 1975), Vice-Chairman Colgate-Palmolive, EDHEC International Advisory Board Chairman.